'Call of Duty Advanced Warfare' Rumors: Pre-Order Bonuses To Offer Bonus Maps, Beta Access? [VIDEO]
So far, all we've heard about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in the way of pre-order bonuses is a measly poster if you plan on ordering the shooter from GameStop. But if a leaked survey is to be believed, it seems as though publisher Activision is testing the waters for other possible pre-order offers.
OhShitMarcos brought the survey to the attention of Reddit's Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare community, which included ideas ranging from multiplayer maps new and old, to personalization packs and game upgrades to next-gen consoles, and more.
On a scale of 1 to 5, survey takers were asked to rate how compelling they found the following pre-order incentives to be:
* Advanced Warfare-themed Personalization Pack for use in Call of Duty: Ghosts or Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
* All new, bonus multiplayer map designed for Advanced Warfare and the Exo suit abilities
* Beta Access (i.e., be able to play an exclusive beta version of the game for a limited time before release)
* Nuketown Exo (i.e., play the classic Call of Duty map with the new Exo suit abilities featured in Advanced Warfare)
* Free Upgrade to Next Gen Console Copy (i.e., if you buy a copy of the game for the PS3/Xbox 360 you will be able to easily upgrade, for free, to the PS4/Xbox One version once you get the new console)
* Early Access (i.e., be able to fully play multiplayer for 48 hours before the game's official release. All stats, unlocks, etc. would transfer over once the game releases to the general market
The results of the survey, and whether or not any of these "suggestions" will actually be realized as pre-order bonuses remains to be seen. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is set to launch worldwide on November 4 for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. The game takes place in 2054, and sees PMC Atlas CEO Jonathan Irons (voiced by Kevin Spacey), waging a war against the United States government, using his company's employees / guns for hire as his own personal army. Check out the announcement trailer below.