Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC, Dawnguard, Released...For Some

Jun 12, 2012 04:11 PM EDT

  • emailemail
  • print
Sign Up for GamenGuide's Newsletter and never miss out on our most popular stories.
  • New Skyrim DLC: Vampire Blood, Crossbows, Dragon Shouts Met Demands?
  • (http://www.cinemablend.com) New Skyrim DLC: Vampire Blood, Crossbows, Dragon Shouts Met Demands?

In a modern day version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, with a nerdier twist, Bethesda has sent out the beta keys for the DLC for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Dawnguard, to winning contestants.

News was confirmed via Bethesda's twitter acount. Of those who entered, only an estimated 0.5% were lucky enough to receive the code. Talk about participation.

75% of the invites have been sent out so far. The remaining 25% will be sent tomorrow. Unfortunately, this was an exclusive to XBox 360 players only. The rest of us PC and PS3 gamers will just have to twiddle our thumbs and wait. For how long? That's up to Bethesda, who has yet to announce an official date for the DLC.

In Skyrim's newest and first DLC, the player will choose to align themselves with one of two new factions: The Dawnguard, a group of Vampire hunters dedicated to eradicating Vampires, or a faction of Vampires who seek to obtain an Elder Scroll for their own ends.

And to those lucky enough to have gotten a key and are currently reading this, please let us know if it's everything we hope it is. 

Like Us on Facebook

Great cell phone accessories on sale! very attractive

Get the Most Popular Gamenguide Stories in a Weekly Newsletter

© 2014 Game & Guide All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Featured Video : Xbox delivers winning lineup of exclusive games for this holiday season

More From The Web

Top Stories

Real Time Analytics