Beating a Dead Horse - The Skyrim Edition
A new set of avatar items from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim let you continue the ongoing tradition that's become the single most annoying meme by allowing your very own avatar to have an arrow to the knee.
Bethesda released the new avatar yesterday, among others. Bethesda's blog provides the details, that you can read below.
* Skyrim Elven Armor for Men/Women (400 Microsoft Points): Don this light armor crafted by the Elves of Summerset Isle.
* Skyrim Daedric Armor for Men/Women (400 Microsoft Points): Intimidate your foes in this heavy armor crafted from smelted ebony ingots and Daedra hearts.
* Skyrim Dragon Priest Face Mask (160 Microsoft Points): Summon the power of ancient dragon worshippers in this golden mask.
* Skyrim Alduin's Wall Premium Theme (240 Microsoft Points): Transform your Dashboard into the iconic ancient stone wall carved by the Blades.
* Skyrim Arrow in the Knee Prop (240 Microsoft Points): Can your avatar dodge the horrible fate of many a guard in Skyrim? Find out with the Skyrim Arrow in the Knee prop!
* Skyrim 'Fus Ro Dah' Prop (240 Microsoft Points): Mudcrabs beware! Now your avatar can summon the dragon shout of Unrelenting Force!
* Skyrim Picture Pack (80 Microsoft Points): Argonian, Redguard, Khajiit - all the races in Skyrim are now yours in the official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gamerpic pack!
Visit Xbox.com and Xbox LIVE to see more Skyrim Avatar items.