Best Buy Has Madden '13 Getting a Violent Upgrade
At first, Best Buy's literature for the new Madden game seems pretty basic: Build a dynamic dynasty, draw hot routes, execute slow-motion chain kills, etc.
Wait...whu? Yes, you read that.
"Execute slow-motion chain kills, pickpocket unsuspecting victims, pursue your enemies in a canoe and more using the PS Vita's unique features."
At first I thought maybe, just maybe, there would be some Mutant League Football moments coming to Madden '13, but that just wasn't the case. So what's the deal, is this the new Ray Lewis mode, or is O.J. Simpson getting a cameo?
Unfortunately, none of the above. It's obviously just a simple mix up between EA's Madden '13 and Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 3. How the mix up happened, Best Buy has yet to say. But the results are humorous nonetheless. Maybe Michael Vick will host a dog show during half-time.
Click this link here for a better view of Best Buy's mix up.
Easily the biggest sports franchises in history, the next chapter, Madden '13 is out August 28 for virtually every available platform.
Among the mulititude of updates and changes, you can expect:
* New pass animations, trajectories, and ball speeds.
* Pump fakes directed toward specific receivers.
* More than 430 new catch animations to improve receiving.
* New moves for avoiding the pass rush.
* Revamped special teams coverage.
* Cover and lane logic integration.
* New animations allow for simultaneous tackles.
* Defenders use different coverage techniques.
* New Infinity Engine improves tackle animations, and player interaction outcomes, including a balance system.
* And to the chagrin of many, "Tebowing."
Make sure you stay up to date with Madden '13 by checking out Juan's articles.
See Now: 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Gets Preview Special on AMC