New Skyrim DLC "Dragonborn" Promises New Weapons, Enemies, Armor, and More (New Pictures Here!)
Bethesda has offered up some more information for Dragonborn, the third DLC to be offered for the life sucking epic that is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Dragonborn takes place on the island of Solstheim, which offers up plenty of new areas for players to explore, including new towns, dungeons, wilderness. Of course, new quests will be offered all so you can ready yourself before going up against your "deadliest adversary" yet, the first Dragonborn.
Bethesda has offered up a list of key features:
* Explore Beyond Skyrim - Leave the province of Skyrim and travel to the coastal island of Solstheim.
* Encounter the Dark Elven settlers of Raven Rock (3rd picture below) and the native Skaal, as you unravel the mystery of a Dragonborn's return.
* Become the Ultimate Dragonborn - Harness the power of the Voice as you face off against the first Dragonborn.
* Wield new shouts and spells including Dragon Aspect - allowing you to summon the inner power of a dragon to deliver colossal blows and strengthen other shouts.
* New Powers - Discover dark powers as you journey into a new Daedric realm. Collect books of forbidden knowledge and choose new paths for your skills and abilities.
* New dungeons, creatures, weapons, and more - Suit up in Bonemold and Chitin armors and wield Stalhrim weapons as you navigate through a myriad of dungeons. Battle formidable foes like Ash Spawn, Rieklings, and more.
Dragonborn will be available for download for 1600 MS Points on Xbox Live December 4. Good bit of strategic planning there so you can cozy up with Skyrim during those cold wintery nights. As for PS3 and PC fans, no such announcement has been made, go figure. Pictures showing some of the new enemies and areas and can be seen below, followed by the trailer that debuted early this month.
Pictures and info courtesy of VG247
See Now: 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Gets Preview Special on AMC