Nov 29, 2012 11:26 AM EST | By Aditya Bhat
Blizzard has revealed that World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria's new Patch, 5.1 is already available.
The Patch, also called Landfall will add more story quests into Mists of Pandaria.
Krasarang Wilds zone will get additional daily quests focusing on the battle between Horde and Alliance.
The patch will fix some of the bug issues and class balancing, where the Monks class will get some tweaks.
Upgrades to pets, adding more pet battle system quests, a Brawler's Guild, the ability to earn commissions and interface adjustments will be available.
Players will find the Scenario system has been added. These are like a shorter dungeon built for three players. There are five new Scenarios with four of them divided between Horde and Alliance, IGN reported.
Some of the notes from the Patch include, as per World of Warcraft website:
* Players can visit their faction strongholds in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to begin the quest to summon their war fleets to the continent of Pandaria.
* Players will both valiantly defend their faction's outpost and assault the opposing faction's headquarters.
* Two new Reputations have been added: Alliance players can earn reputation with Operation: Shieldwall, while Horde players will curry favor with the Dominance Offensive.
* Players can follow the story of the Pandaren Campaign through a series of special quests tied to their reputation with the landing forces. Heroes assisting with the war effort will join key characters and faction leaders as the growing conflagration spreads across Pandaria... as well as other locations around Azeroth.
* Players will prove their skill, and increase their rank with the Brawler's Guild, as they win matches against some of the most difficult solo encounters in World of Warcraft.
* As their Brawler's Guild rank increases, players will unlock additional rewards and activities within the Brawler's Guild.
More details of the Landfall Patch notes are available on Battle.net.
© 2016 Game & Guide All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.