Madden NFL '13 Fourth Title Update Adds New Features To Madden Ultimate Team
EA Sports' Madden NFL 13 will receive its latest title update on Nov. 29 and it includes new features for Madden Ultimate Team, the ability to set multiple lineups and save up to five different lineups.
According an article on Joystiq, there will be a "more nuanced roster management." Players will no longer build their Ultimate Team roster by offense, defense and special teams and will instead sorts teams by specific positions.
"What we're really striving for is aiming these title updates not just at bug fixes, but adding brand-new content so people feel like they're constantly getting a new game experience," an EA rep told Joystiq.
Other new features include the ability for players to play two minute quarters in the mode and the introduction of a Quick collections reward for players that finish a card collection in Madden Ultimate Team mode first.
Here is a list of the bug that will be fixed with the new update:
- Fixed bug where Connected Careers panel in main menu is blank
- Fixed exploit in Madden Ultimate Team Solo Challenges where players were using frozen kick meter to run out the clock
- Fixed issue in Panthers playbook where Shotgun formation was properly displaying
- Fixed squib kick exploit
- Fixed exploit that allowed MLB to get instant pressure when in a specific position with a specific coverage called
- Fixed bug when reviewing a friend's depth chart in Madden Ultimate Team
- Fixed erroneous screen telling Madden Ultimate Team players EA servers were unavailable when an opponent signed out before progressing to the loading screen
- Fixed issue where replaying completed Solo Challenges in Madden Ultimate Team consumed contracts
- Fixed issue where Connected Careers offline depth chart would reset after each game when player used imported My Madden roster
- Fixed issue where users could not save edits to existing NFL players whose names were flagged as profane.
- Fixed exploit where Madden Ultimate Team users who were kicked out a match for grieving were still granted 800 coins
- Fixed a menu display bug in Madden Ultimate Team matchmaking screen
Madden NFL '13 is available for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Wii and Wii U. Watch the game official trailer below...
See Now: 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Gets Preview Special on AMC