Feb 04, 2013 07:53 PM EST | By Luke Caulfield
A truly massive patch was introduced for Team Ninja's fighter, Dead or Alive 5, late last month. As tends to happen with patches of inordinate size, much like some of the game's femme fatales, mistakes were made, and it would seem the patch was released with an issue regarding stagger escapes during Criticals.
Team Ninja has plans to fix this though, but it won't be coming 'til later this month. The company tweeted that they "plan to release a corrected update for both PS3 and Xbox 360 systems sometime in February."
"The 'Hotties Swimwear' and 'Zack Island Stage' DLC for the Xbox 360 will also be released at the same time in February," the company also tweeted.
Tecmo Koei released some new information about the new level, and costume packs, which you can check out below:
- This fresh new stage is set on a lush tropical island with clear blue sea and white sandy beaches-the perfect place to escape winter doldrums.
- Battles take place on a large beach and can carry into the waves of the neighboring sea.
- The sea water is a "slip zone" where characters are more vulnerable to lower body attacks, which can stagger opponents.
- Now players can enjoy seaside battles with new moves such as Bayman's Death Punisher.
- Tropical items such as coconuts can fall from trees when shaken or hit during battles, so watch out for falling objects.
Island-themed Swimsuit Packs
- Swimwear Pack 1 features new swimsuits for Kasumi, Kokoro, Helena, and Sarah.
- Pack 2 features swimwear for Hitomi, Leifang, Mila, and Pai.
- Pack 3 features swimming outfits for Ayane, Christie, Tina, and Lisa.
You can also check out the huge change log for Dead or Alive 5's patch 1.03 here.
We'll let you know when Team Ninja gives an official date for the patch's update.
© 2016 Game & Guide All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.