League of Legends News: Meet Yasuo, the Newest Champion, and Update 3.15 Hits [VIDEO]
That League of Legends roster just keeps getting bigger and better...
There's yet another Champion that's been added to the game, and his name is Yasuo the Unforgiven. As his name alludes to, he seems to be the surly type, but he enjoys a stiff drink as much as teh next samurai.
As you might expect, he's a melee heavy character who relies on his blade for swift and lethal strikes. But he doesn't have mastery over just the sword. He can also call on one of the four elements to assist him in battle - wind. For lack of a better description, and a desperate attempt to make a truly awful joke, Yasuo blows.
"Yasuo's mastery of both wind and blade is unrivaled. A lethal and disruptive powerhouse against even the hardiest of enemies, Yasuo relies on resilience and his unique Wind Wall to shield himself and his allies from distant threats while he gathers his strength through Steel Tempest. When the time comes, Yasuo uses Sweeping Blade to dash through the enemy line until he's face to face with vulnerable enemies. A final Steel Tempest launches the Unforgiven's foes to the skies, enabling Yasuo to head skywards himself and unleash his airborne ult, Last Breath."
You can check out the video below for a closer look at Yasuo.
In addition to Yasuo, League of Legends also recieved a new update, 3.15. Riot Games posted the complete list of changes it adds on its site last night. You can see the list below:
* Fixed a bug where Loss Prevented was showing up as Defeat in the post-game lobby and in Match History. Games in your Match History that were listed as Defeat but actually Loss Prevented, will be changed to Loss Prevented.
* New players will now have their appropriate skill level identified faster in the matchmaking system
* Fixed a rare bug where the matchmaker would create imbalanced matches when a player had been in the queue for very long periods of time
* Temporary attack speed buffs now update champion's attack speed immediately, rather than after the first attack
* Damage amplification abilities no longer work on true damage
Minor Changes and Bug Fixes
* E - Conflagration - Fixed a bug where the cast range was longer than intended (625 from 650)
* Caitlyn - running animation has been improved
* Cho'Gath - Q - Rupture - Fixed a line within the tooltip to correctly reflect the duration of the slow (the actual value is 1.5 seconds, where the tooltip previously stated 3 seconds)
* Fiora - R - Blade Waltz - Fixed a bug where Blade Waltz was not dealing damage to "revealed" stealth targets
* Garen - E - Judgment - No longer deals reduced damage to monsters (still reduced vs. minions), Fixed a bug where Judgment was dealing less damage than intended
* Lissandra - R - Frozen Tomb - Fixed a bug where the slow would sometimes not reapply properly
* Maokai - R - Vengeful Maelstrom - Added a counter showing how much bonus damage Vengeful Maelstrom is storing
* Pantheon - W - Aegis of Zeonia - Now can be cast on enemy minions and jungle monsters
* Vayne - Fixed a bug where, if the target was being moved by a spell when Condemn's projectile hit (dash, knockup, knockback, pull, etc.) Condemn would sometimes not stun on collision with terrain.
* Vision Item - Vision items no longer display their current ward count to your enemies on their tooltip display
* Spirit of the Spectral Wraith - Now has Conservation passive (instead of Bounty Hunter passive)
* Spirit of the Elder Lizard - Now has Conservation passive (instead of Bounty Hunter passive)
* Sweeping Lens - Cooldown reduced to 120 seconds (from 180 seconds)
* Greater Lens - Cooldown reduced to 60 seconds (from 90 seconds)
* Oracle's Lens - Cooldown reduced to 60 seconds (from 90 seconds), True sight duration reduced to 8 seconds (from 10 seconds)
* Scrying Orb - NEW: Enemy champions hit will be revealed for 5 seconds. This does not affect stealth champions. Cast range increased to 1500 (from 1100)
* Greater Orb - NEW: Enemy champions hit will be revealed for 5 seconds. This does not affect stealth champions. Cast range increased to 2500 (from 1500)
* Farsight Orb - NEW: Enemy champions hit will be revealed for 5 seconds. This does not affect stealth champions. Cast range increased to 3000 (from 2500)
* Howling Abyss - Everyone will spawn with a Poro-Snax item in their trinket slot
* Martial (Offensive) - Attack damage reduced to +4 (from +5 attack damage)
* Arcane (Offensive) - Ability power reduced to +6 (from +8 ability power)
* Perseverance (Defense) - Reduced to restoring 0.7%/1.35%/2% missing health every 5 seconds (from restoring 1/2/3% missing health every 5 seconds)
* Legendary Guardian (Defensive, formery "Tenacious") - Fixed a bug where the name had gotten swapped with the Tenacious Mastery. Required range to gain bonus armor and magic resistances from enemy champions reduced to 700 (from 900)
* Clarity, Clairvoyance, Revive, Barrier, Flash, Teleport and Ignite have all had their icons updated
There are also numerous changes to the various champions with regards to mana cost and regeneration, passive skills, and more.