BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea DLC Episode Two's Trophies / Achievements Float To the Surface
With Ken Levine's shuttering of developer Irrational Games, tomorrow's the day for when the book closes on BioShock Infinite and the underwater world of Rapture with the PC, Playstation 3, and Xbox 360 release of the second episode of the Burial at Sea DLC, and as tends to happen, the DLC's complete list of trophies / achievements has emerged.
You can check the entire list of new trophies \ achievements below via NeoGAF, but fair warning, you run the risk of encountering spoilers:
* Dead Drop: On three occasions, knocked out an enemy after silently dropping off a Freight Hook.
* Gluten for punishment: Used Ironsides to collect 20 rounds of ammo or more in Burial at Sea - Episode 2.
* Making some noise: Gained five noisemakers through lockpicking.
* Mein hair: Delivered the hair sample in Burial at Sea - Episode 2.
* Never saw it coming: While invisible, used Peeping Tom to knock out 15 enemies with a melee attack.
* Paid in full: Completed Burial at Sea - Episode 2.
* Taffer's delight: Completed Burial at Sea - Episode 2 in 1998 mode.
* The whole story: Collected all Audio Diaries and Voxophones in Burial at Sea - Episode 2.
* Twofer: Knocked out two or more enemies using the same Gas Bolt.
* Up and running: Repaired the machine in Suchong's lab in Burial at Sea - Episode 2.
As hinted in Infinite's ending, Burial is an alternative history of the Booker and Elizabeth seen in Infinite. It begins in Rapture shortly before the city tore itself apart in a plasmid fueled civil war. As such, things are reasonably calmer for the time being, and it's here that that alternate versions of Booker and Elizabeth call home. During this relative peace, a rather sultry Elizabeth has turned to Booker, still an investigator, to help locate a missing girl.
Instead of Rapture private eye Booker, players will take on the role of Elizabeth this time around, and, as evidenced by some recent pictures, she'll take a beatin'.
"Fans of both the original game and Infinite are going to walk away pretty satisfied, with a feeling a sense of completeness in the end of this that they haven't really had in a BioShock game before," said Levine in a recent behind the scenes video.
The DLC is free for Season Pass holders, or can grabbed DLC indiviudally for $15. You can check out a short preview for the second episode here.