Bethesda Releases a Huge Infographic Before Elder Scrolls Online's April 4 Release Date
So, The Elder Scrolls Online is finally coming out on PC tomorrow.
But have you found yourself wondering just how much went into this game? Well, even if you haven't wondered, Bethesda has answers for you in an interesting new infographic posted on their site.
Titled "The Elder Scrolls Online: By the Numbers," there are some pretty great little tidbits of information from the developer, such as:
- Five million people registered for the beta: the equivalent of Norway's population (it's cold there!) and twice the amount of Big Macs eaten daily around the world. I'm actually more startled that 2.5 million Big Macs a day are eaten.
- Someone apparently offered their first born child and their left arm for a beta key.
- There are 61 million items in the game (wow).
- There are 10,202 NPCs in the game (also wow).
- There's 2,235 books in the game, or 32 hours of reading material. That's a lot of really short books.
- Since May 2011, the Zenimax team drank 162,784 cups of coffee. Psh, amateur hour. I drink that every day.
So, that's all pretty cool. ESO really sounds great, and it's interesting to see just how much went into it. Be sure to check out the original infographic, which not only has a lot of pretty pictures but also a lot more interesting facts about the content and development of the game.