'Battlefield Hardline' PC Beta Live Now- Sign Up And Play To Earn Bonus Content For 'Battlefield 4' [VIDEO]
PS4 players were among the first to try out Battlefield: Hardline via a beta, but now it's the PC players' turn. Along with this news DICE has also announced challenges and bonuses for Hardline, and a nice extra for Battlefield 4. Details below.
All those who sign up for the PC beta will get themselves the following according to the sign-up page:
* Instant Access into the Battlefield Hardline beta for PC (when selecting PC as your platform)
* Weapon camo/skin in Battlefield Hardline
* Weapon sight in Battlefield Hardline
* Additional Battlefield Hardline content
* Unique dog tag in Battlefield 4
To make sure the beta doesn't get too stale, DICE has also come up with challenges, open to both PC and PS4 players. There's only two, but completing them will give you access to even more content when Hardline releases:
* Reach Rank 10, Get a Special Battlepack at Launch - Score a special Battlepack in the retail launch of Battlefield Hardline by reaching rank 10 during the beta.
* Enable Facebook Sharing, Get $1K In-Game Cash: Enable Facebook Sharing when firing up Battlefield Hardline or through the in-game Options and land yourself $1K in-game cash to spend on additional weapons and gadgets.
DICE also recently confirmed that a beta would be coming to Xbox (and additional platforms) in the future, but not the same beta currently live on PC and PS4.
Battlefield: Hardline centers around a Miami detective named Nick Mendoza, "who gets caught up in his own personal struggle between right and wrong, cop and criminal. Nick embarks on a cross-country quest, seeking revenge against his once trusted partners on the force. The game is set to release this fall, October 21, for PC, PS3 , PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
You can check out some gameplay footage that premiered at this year's E3 below.