'Goat Simulator' Zombie Survival Mode 'GoatZ' Coming May 7, Watch The Absurd Bug-Filled Reveal Trailer
Goat Simulator is already an absurd game at its heart, so why not add a zombie survival mode?
Coffee Stain Studios today announced GoatZ, a clear spoof of DayZ that will be a real playable game mode available in the next content pack. There's an obligatory crafting system, goat-mounted machine guns, and more--but make no mistake, the abundance of bugs and glitches are here to stay. You can watch the GoatZ's trailer below.
Here is the feature list, with a healthy dose of snark aimed at the survival genre:
- Mandatory crafting system because everyone else is doing it
- Zombies that bug out. There's a pun here about actual living bugs, but we're not going to bother
- You can craft anything in the world, as long as it's one of the half dozen weapons in the game
- Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big new map with some stuff in it
- Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so
Got all that? If you can't quite picture what this looks like within Goat Simulator, just check out the trailer. You goat is a zombie too, and the game's famous bugs are out in full force. Machine guns, gumball shooters and more bizarre additions are on display, and can be yours for $4.99 on May 7th on Steam. It will be available for Windows, Linux, and Mac, and will also release as a separate app on iOS and Android for the same price.