Halo 4 Sells 3.80 Million Units: Halo 5 And Halo 6 To Form Trilogy
Microsoft and 343 Industries announced that Halo 4 is part of a Halo trilogy. Halo 5 and Halo 6 will soon go into development.
GamingBolt reports of a Reddit user who said, "In the prologue, the ONI interrogator is talking about how Spartans lack basic humanity, are known to exhibit sociopathic tendencies and difficulty with socialization. If the Master Chief is already 'at his core, broken', how will he perform after his best friend sacrificed herself for him?"
"I was reading a comment here by another redditor that really proved a good point about Cortana's death. He said that her death marked Chief's first failed mission. His job was technically to protect Cortana, and now she is gone."
A guide to unlock all the stances in the game is provided below via GamingBolt:
* Breach is by far my favorite, and hardest to unlock...
* Recruit It's your starting stance.
* Heroic Get to SR 10 to unlock it.
* Assassin SR 32 is the requirement to unlock this armor.
* Last Stand you need to level up to 50 to get this stance.
* Breach Be the UNSC Weapons Master and you can unlock the Breach.
* Standoff Earn covenant Ordnance Mastery to unlock it.
* Believe Forerunner Ordnance Mastery is the requirement to unlock it.
Meanwhile, VGChartz reports that the global sales of Halo 4 as of Nov. 10 was 3.80 million units.
Earlier, reports indicated Nov. 16 that Halo 4 had earned $220 million in the first day of its release. It was also revealed that 31.4 million hours of game were played by players globally in the first five days of its launch and 1,116,882 gamers beat the Halo 4 campaign. Only 6 percent progressed on Legendary difficulty, IGN reported.
Halo 4 was released on Nov. 4, exclusively for Xbox 360.
See Now: 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Gets Preview Special on AMC