Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360 Gets A Title Update
On the heels of the double XP weekend, Treyarch has released a new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360. The same update will eventually be released for PS3 versions "soon."
You can check out a full list of notes for the update below, courtesy of Computer and Video Games.
New Features & Feature Improvements
- Added support for Live Streaming in all Public Match playlists.
- Added League Best from Season 1 to Player Card.- If you played in multiple series and/or multiple teams then your highest division and rank will be displayed. The League Best will span all seasons. If you finish with a higher division rank in Season 2 then your new League Best will be displayed after Season 2.
- Added a Cumulative Daily Pool instead of a Weekly Pool in League Play. 200 Rank Points are added to a player's pool every day. Points that are not used are rolled into the next day.
- Added 2 new pages to the Combat Record (the Combat Summary and Medals).
- Implemented sorting of Medals in the After Action Report.
- Lowered HUD threshold for the "low health" overlay to increase player's awareness of low health.
- Added a "Go to Top" button for the League Leaderboard.
- Matchmaking modified to never return games outside of player's own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Preferences is set to "Any".
- Addressed an issue where the UAV would not trigger if called in while aiming down sight.
- Addressed an issue where the Master Demolition challenge did not unlock when the requirements were complete.
- Addressed issue with the headshot sound not playing in final Killcams and Theater Demos.
- Fixed an issue in League Play where "Career Wins" for a Series were not displayed during placement in the Lobby Career Overview.
- Updated the After Action Report in League Play so that bonus points are not summed with the ladder points in points earned for the match.
- Removed the ability to make dual wield attachment combos in Elite Create a Class and addressed an issue where these classes were appearing as missing in game.
- Corrected mode description message displayed on YouTube when Live Streaming Public Match Core game modes.
- Stocks on SMGs no longer allow a player to move faster while ADS than when moving normally.
- Shotgun crosshairs will no longer turn red if an enemy is out of the shotgun's maximum damage range.
- Fixed an issue where bullets would not fire straight immediately after aiming down the sight while moving at the same time.
- Improved turret tracking to eliminate false positives when checking line of sight.
- Turrets now have smoother tracking when targeting players.
- Improved bot pathing on multiple maps.
- Current League Info is now getting updated properly in the Player Identity.
- Manual sorting on League Teams removed as the results are now returned correctly.
- Improved the Scoreboard to make friend Playercard information more accessible.
- Addressed multiple UI issues.
- Players can no longer earn credit towards a Prestige Equipment challenge through "friendly" flashbangs, concussions, and shock charges.
- Fixed Select Fire weapons reverting back to their default fire method when using certain Scorestreaks and not calling them in.
- Addressed an exploit where the game allowed access to the Custom Games Settings while believing the game was Public Matchmaking, allowing XP.
- Fixed UI errors when linking Live Stream.
- Score and points are no longer awarded if a player destroys their own turret in Hardcore FFA.
- Improved image alignment when Stereoscopic 3D is enabled.
- Addressed an issue where players were able to plant numerous Assault Shields.
- Addressed an issue where the Stealth Helicopter was able to drop below the map in Drone.
- Players are no longer able to get infinite Black Hats by immediately using another Black Hat.
- Addressed an issue where it was possible for a player to equip two Assault Shields at the same time.
- Players Spectating a One in the Chamber game no longer earn Survivor Bonus Points.
- A player can no longer earn Medals for multi-kills if they continue to kill quickly after dying and re-spawning.
- Various minor map fixes were made across multiple maps.
* Death Machine: 3 hit kill range increased.
* Dragonfire: health increased, gun spread reduced.
* AGR: ground speed increased, reduced machine gun close range damage.
* Warthog: reduced missile delay.
* Lodestar: reduced missile speed and AOE radius.
* Swarm: drone re-spawn delay increased.
* Hard Wired: Players with hard wired are now completely unaffected by EMP grenades.
* Trophy System: increased range.
* All + Silencers: reduced range.
* All: reduced idle sway.
* M27: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, increased 4-hit kill range.
* Type25: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, slightly reduced maximum hip fire spread.
* SCAR: Increased 3-hit kill range. Maximum amount of bullets to kill is now 4.
* SIG556: Penetration increased from medium to large, reduced burst delay, and maximum amount of bullets to kill is now 4.
* MTAR: increased 3-hit kill range.
* SMR: slight increase to damage so that 2 hit kills can still happen with minor penetration, headshot multiplier increased at long distance.
* FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
* FAL OSW: increased hip spread.
* All: ADS in and out time reduced.
* SRM1216: slightly increased short range damage.
* Executioner: increased medium range damage.