‘Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2’ Now Updated: Multipalyer Now Sports Hardcore Mode [UPDATE]
“Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2's” latest patch from developer City Interactive features a boatload of improvements, alongside the addition of Hardcore mode for multiplayer.
In this new mode, the red dot indicator will be eliminated and players will get no information on which they are being shot at from. The Hardcore mode also provides an ultra difficult experiences, as the name indicates.
Other issues include a fix to an issue where players with internet connection sharing option could not enter multiplayer mode, fix to the chat window, and other stability improvements.
“Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is the only multi-platform, first-person, modern shooter exclusively designed around the sniper experience. It takes the bulls-eye precision of its predecessor to new and exciting heights, offering more diverse sniper challenges; a rebuilt AI system and the thrilling “one shot, one kill” precision that made the original a huge hit, selling 3 million copies worldwide,” the official page states.
“Taking advantage of the advanced capabilities of the CryENGINE3, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 also delivers striking graphic environments.”
Check below for the entire changelog for “Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2”
- Hardcore mode in multiplayer added
- Decreased pistol/melee score points to 25, no head shot bonus
- Fixed black loading screen when starting MP game
- Kick player option added on to the end of the match screen
- Fixed leaderboards upload after game ends with score/kill limit
- Chat window issue fixed
- Joining a password-protected session issue fixed
- Fixed an issue when players with internet connection sharing option could not enter multiplayer mode
- Other fixes and stability improvements