Battlefield 4 News: Trophies / Achievement List Drops for Naval Strike DLC
The next DLC for Battlefield 4, Naval Strike, is set to release later this month, and as tends to happen, the DLC's trophies / achievements have popped up online. It's nothing too fancy, mostly involving challenges for the new game mode, gadgets, and weapons. The list comes courtesy of PlayStationTrophies. The usual spoiler warning applies...
The Big Leagues - Play a round of Carrier Assault
Killing Me Softly - Get a kill in the ACV
Spotted - Climb the highest point in Naval Strike
Fly Swatter - Kill an enemy with the AA mine
No Parley - Get a kill with the old cannon
DICE had previously offered up scant details on Naval Strike in a Battlelog post last month.
As written in the post, "In this expansion, you'll experience intense water-based combat as the Chinese armada takes the fight to the sea. You'll have access to new weapons, gadgets, and amphibious vehicles, and four all-new maps - Lost Island, Nansha Strike, Wave Breaker, and Operation Mortar."
Battlefield.com's Expansion section had a bit more to offer:
"Battlefield 4 Naval Strike takes the intense and dramatic water-based combat introduced in Battlefield 4 to four all-new maps set in the South China Sea. Blow open a crashed passenger plane and capture fishing villages across the tropical Lost Islands. Drop a submarine on your foes as you infiltrate a naval base or rush between shipping docks and rocky islands on the massive Wave Breaker map. Wage war across stormy seas in the largest ocean stretch in a Battlefield map yet with Nansha Strike. Storm an abandoned cliff-side resort, or get lost in the breathtaking vistas in Operation Mortar.
* 4 all-new multiplayer maps set in the South China Sea: Lost Islands, Nansha Strike, Wave Breaker & Operation Mortar (Take a peek at 'em here)
* 5 weapons all-new to Battlefield 4
* Introducing the amphibious hovercraft vehicle
* 2 additional gadgets - 3GL (3 grenade launcher) attachment for the Assault class, and the Anti-Heli Mine; an aircraft disabling projectile for the Engineer class
* Carrier Assault game mode, which is a re-imagining of the classic Battlefield 2142 Titan Mode, and 10 new assignments with unlocks for each
After Naval Strike hits, there are two more DLC packs scheduled for a release this summer - Dragon's Teeth and Final Stand. It releases for Premium Members on all platforms later this month, March 18. Non-Premium players get it April 1.