PS4 Reveal Last Chance Rumor Roundup
Today is the big day. Sony's all set to (probably) reveal the next PlayStation at their "see the future" press conference. In light of today's event, we've put together a comprehensive list of rumors for the incoming console. Every attractive tidbit, disagreeable, suggestion, and discernable point of conjecture. All heresay, no confirmation.
The show starts today at 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific. You can watch the whole thing unfold right here.
- Two different prices for two different models?
- Sony registers PlayStation Cloud domains - streaming games a possibility?
- PS4 to feature cross play with mobile devices - possibilities for the EyePad?
- Prototype shots of PS4 controller appear online - is this what the console's controller will look like?
- Possible PS4 logos - does Sony have something similar?
- Will the PS4 use Gakai to stream PS3 games?
- PS4 to cost less than PS3 at launch? - Other rumors have the console's price pegged at at least $400
- Will Killzone 4 be a PS4 launch title?
- PS4 facing a delayed launch in Europe?
- Controller to feature touchscreen tech?
- PS4 to sport a depth sensing camera?
- PS4 won't be backwards compatible?
- Racing game reveal coming for PS4?