“Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent” is released
It's no walk in the park when you're dealing with vampire-like murders and a missing fiancé. Videogame Publisher Iceberg Interactive and Game Developer WRF Studios announced today that the horror adventure game, Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon is now available for PC.
The game appears to be an intense one, as you must follow the path of clues left behind by your missing Invesitgator/Writer girlfriend and along the way solve an ancient mystery and the source of evil causing the local townspeople to turn into a rare breed of savage, night-thirsty murderers.
- Third-Person Point and Click style gameplay
- High resolution full-screen graphics
- Cinematic movie cut scene
- Dynamic fog and rain effects
- Strange and mysterious puzzles
- Creepy and horrifying thriller mystery
Some improved game engine features that fans will notice is different from its predecessor, Tomb of Zojir, are as followed:
- Higher resolution graphics
- Higher quality video cut scenes
- All hot spots located when pressing the TAB key
Take a look at the various screenshots in the slideshow above!
See Now: 'The Walking Dead' Season 8 Gets Preview Special on AMC