Mortal Kombat X Roster Latest News & Update: 2 Characters To Be Included? Are They Red Hood And Starfire?

By Annavi A. Salvador , Updated Aug 19, 2016 08:29 AM EDT
Close

"Mortal Kombat X" fans are ecstatic to participate in a poll to know who will be included in the next roster. Ed Boom recently conducted a survey to get the fans' pulse who they would like to see in combat.

Two characters were resounding in the "Mortal Kombat X" polls. Red Hood was voted by majority of the fans, 81 percent of them, to be a Jason Todd version. The remaining 19 percent was assumed to prefer the Joker version. Jason Todd has taken the identity of Red Hood when he was resurrected and took revenge against the Joker.

The co-creator of "Mortal Kombat X" also asked the followers whom they want to see in "Injustice 2." The options were Black Manta, John Constantine and Starfire. With 43 percent of votes, Starfire emerged as the winner.

Starfire is a Tamaranean princess, from the land of Tamaran, of course. Her team affiliations include Justice League, Teen Titans, Outsiders and Red Hood and the Outlaws. Red Hood first appeared in
The Man Behind the Red Hood. His only affiliation is with the The Red Hood Gang. Should NetherRealm Studios decide to include Red Hood and Starfire in the "Mortal Kombat X," they will join the power cast of Atrocitus, Batman, Blue Beetle, Gorilla Grodd, Supergirl, Superman, The Flash and Wonder Woman. But, wait, rumours had it that the developer is contemplating on adding another power guest to the roster. Who do you think will rightfully complete the cast?

It can be recalled that when Scorpion made its special appearance in the "Injustice" the first series, it has an overwhelming response from the gamers. Creators of "Mortal Kombat X" are adamant to know if adding a special guest will have a positive impact in the overall sales of the combat game.

© 2020 Game & Guide All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Join the Conversation

Real Time Analytics