Achievements Pop Up Online for Citadel DLC for 'Mass Effect 3' [SPOILERS]
Thanks to NeoGAF's EatChildren, the new achievements / trophies for "Mass Effect 3's" future "Citadel" DLC are up and ready for peeking purpouses. As per usual, read at your own risk, as these are partiuclar heavy with spoilers.
- High Society - Go undercover to follow a lead
- King of the Castle - Win a prize at one of the arcade games
- Last Resort - Stop an out-of-control scheme before it's too late
- Perfect Host - Throw a party for your friends
- Priority Target - Discover a plot against you
- Simulated Hero - Score 9999 points in the combat simulator on Normal, Hardcore, or Insanity
- Team Player - Infiltrate an enemy stronghold with your crew
- Technical Issues - Investigate a strange occurrence in the combat simulator
- The One and Only - Defeat a group of Spectre-level opponents on Normal, Hardcore, or Insanity
The last multiplayer DLC for "Mass Effect 3," "Reckoning," hit just a few days ago. The last single-player DLC for the game, "Citadel," is slated to arrive March 5th, and should give players a nice walk down memory lane, offering new locations to explore in the massive space station.
Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the series, says, "We have always been humbled and driven by the passion of our fans for the Mass Effect trilogy. We hope fans will enjoy spending more time with some of their favorite characters -- we have certainly enjoyed spending time creating them. We're excited to release this final sendoff for the trilogy and move forward into the future of the Mass Effect universe."
Players can grab the DLC for $14.99, or 1200 Microsoft Points.